Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Aman91

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Aman91

    Southern Inland 489

    Hi, I m just wondering how did you apply for 489 visa without Aphra registration?
  2. Aman91

    Nurses on 189, 190

    Thanks for reply Martina actually i contacted overseas i can only cleared my last two years tax returns and for more past years i can make affidavit but not sure they will consider it or not And is there any other supporting documents related to tax returns you can refer me? Thanks
  3. Aman91

    Nurses on 189, 190

    Hi, Martina i want to know that from last year if any person wants to claim their overseas work experience points then immigration ask for tax returns for years you worked in your country. But if person do not have tax returns for those years what they can provide to immigration?do u know anything about it ?thanks.