Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Simo Gello

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Simo Gello

  • Rank
  1. Simo Gello

    Proving skilled employment, Engineer

    Hi everyone, a quick and short inquiry: I have had 3 years of work experience overseas postivetly assessed by Engineers of Australia (EA) In addition, I have 10 months of work experience in Australia. Do I have to get assessment from EA after completing 12 months in order to claim for 5 points? Or I can assess now with this 10 months and once completing 12 months I claim with DHA as long as I'm in the same job?