Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About H12R

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi Ron I feel so sorry but everything happens for a good reason. Can u olease tell me that did CP remarks appeared in health assessment tab or he / she told you. And has the CO declared your application as unsuccessful or rejected? Or you yourself are withdrawing the case on the basis of CP's report prior to the final decision by CO.
  2. Hi KazBaker Thanks alot If u don't mind can you please share yiur email id so that i can get in contact with you.
  3. Hi KazBaker, After i meet the CP, she would give me a report, where can i use that report during the additional medical or once the CO asks. Will the panel guys accept this report or have a look at this one?
  4. Hi KazBaker, Thanks for your prompt reply. Please share your some detail so that i can get in contact at Melbourne with you on this matter. Looking forward
  5. Hi Quoll, So great for your advice. I just wanted to ask that how can I get speech and cognitive assessment. 1. Do i have to get it from some doctors specified on panel. Or 2. I can undertake it from any psychologist and submit the report? 3. When will i required to submit / show this assessment report during additional medical to the panel or to the CO who would be makong decision on my visa application, after medicals are done? Looking forward for your advice.
  6. Hi KazBaker, I am having similar issue. I have been asked to undertake additional medical requirments for my 3 yrs old daughter. She has delayed speech, speaks 50 to 80 words and is familiar with all alphabets and numerics till 20 to which she not only recognizes but also pronounces. The Bupa medical has sent me an email stating that we need to undergo additional health assessment of my daughter in a panel of peadratition or psychologist. Can you please guide me what should i do to get them convinced as delayed speech exists in our family. As of now, i am afraid 1. What if they declare her not meeting the medical standards? 2. What should i do? Take up case as my visa class is 189? Or 3. Render a statutory declaration that we would undertake her expenses ourselves? 4. how much chances are there that the CO would give us a health waiver on 189? You advice would be great in this matter.
  7. Hi Ronkite! Can you please tell what was the final outcome of ur case as i am facing a similar situation too. My child has been asked for additional medical checkup. I will be really grateful & looking forward for your reply.
  8. Hi Ronkite Can u please tell what was the final outcome of additional medical requirement done for ur son? Did they grant him the medical clearance and vise?