Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

nelfondo

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About nelfondo

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. nelfondo

    Estimated Processing Time

    on your police check you might have it come back with a statement that says ( no further information) which basically means you have a conviction which is historical and does not show on your criminal record but you still need to tell them about it, ( classed as spent) then they need a subject access request certificate to be able to contact acro which gives them your permission to release all information held about you. ( verify what you have told them is true with nothing with held)
  2. nelfondo

    Estimated Processing Time

    Estimated Processing Time, 75% processed in the lower time currently 7 months and 90% processed in the longer time of 8 months. Does anyone have any idea what happens to the other 10%. our own application was submitted and paid on 22/12/17 we were asked to get police checks and medicals done in march then in june was asked for a subject access request certificate which was actually provided in march when the police certificates were done but went ahead and did same again, this was uploaded to immi account on 10/06/18 and heard nothing since. checked with acro and was told that immigration have not been in contact with them and if they do now its to late as police checks are out of date. have phoned DIBP countless times only to be told its being looked at, tried emailing gsm.allocated@homeaffairs.gov.au which is the address i have been given when calling but have only ever received an automated reply. The thing that really is getting to me is there does not seem to be a maximum length of time its as if for the 10% that are not dealt with within the specified time are ignored
×