Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kallie19

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. kallie19

    491- any regional area?

    Hi, I have tried to figure out the answer to this myself but I am getting quite confused! With the 491 visa, can you live in any regional area of Australia or does it have to be in the state which sponsored you? Thanks
  2. kallie19

    Student visa financial evidence

    Just wondering if anyone knows if you are a UK citizen when you apply for a student visa do you have to provide proof you have the finances to live here? I am in the process of applying to do my masters in Australia (in social work). I have enough savings to cover the course fees and health insurance and my partner will have full working rights and i will work part time so we should have enough money to live, plus fairly high credit card limits if needed! I've seen on the immi website though that they want you to have upwards of $70k which obviously we don't have! I am fairly confident if worst came to worst and we were both unable to get jobs then my family would help me out if really necessary but we both have previous australian work experience so i don't think it will be an issue. My main question is as I am from the UK, a "low risk" country will I still need to show bank statements etc proving finances or not? And if so are credit card statements showing high limits enough or does it need to be actual money in my current bank account? Thanks guys!