Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Mjh

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Mjh

    804 Visa

    Thanks i have no dependant children and would be 1 adult assuree only
  2. Mjh

    804 Visa

    Thanks but that doesnt give any numbers?
  3. Mjh

    804 Visa

    Right, but I would be the assurer and sponsor? As a sponsor I have been here over a year (not two) PR status, job and own a house. So as an assurer does anyone know the income requirements?
  4. Mjh

    804 Visa

    oh right - that might be why I could not find any info on it then - I dont suppose you have a link to that info? As a sponsor I still have to have been living here as a PR for two years though?
  5. Mjh

    804 Visa

    does anyone know the current sponsor earning requirements for the 804 visa?
  6. Mjh

    804 Visa

    Thank you for your reply, so someone on a holiday visa applying for a 804 would have working rights on a BV even if their holiday visa does not?
  7. Mjh

    804 Visa

    Can anyone confirm the working rights on a 804 bridging visa?
  8. that should read "own a house", lol i didnt win it
  9. This original article is from 2008 - is there anything current on the 2 year settled status to sponsor a parent? For example, I won a house in Oz, but am not a resident in it currently - judging by this when i move over on a PR visa, I could theoretically shorten the 2 year settled time?
  10. Thanks, a lot of websites say differently for example https://www.visaaustralia.com.au/australian-visas/bridging-visas/
  11. Hi, does anyone know if a parent going from a tourist to a bridging 804 visa would have working rights?