Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sanie

  • Rank
  1. Sanie

    Child Visa 101

    I need to resend 1229 form. What do i put TRN no? This application was paper based I don’t think we gotta TRN. Plz help
  2. We did paper based visa for our child. Now i need to send 1229 form. But we dont hv TRN because application was lodge paper based not electronic. What no do i put in 1229 form ?