Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About DaviSP

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Me and my husband has been married for 4 years. We are settled in Bangalore but now my husband has to move to Australia for job purposes. I am working in a Govt office and I am planning to take leave for 2 years and accompany him, later we will decide on whether to continue the leave or resign. Our plan is to take partner visa for me and we have contacted a immigration consultant in Bangalore regarding this. But there is a small problem regarding my application, my name is written in different spellings in different certificates. What can we do about it?