Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Whitedio

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey, I am a 24 year old Norwegian. So my working holiday Visa runs out 1. jan. 2018 and I want to stay longer, I have a plumbing license but the guys iv talked with about sponsorship say they have to ¨try¨ to find another Australian for the job before they can get me. and that apperentlig takes more the a month. so I am wondering what I can do? can I get a BVB or do I need to have some kind of agreement with a company. Is there any way I can go to New Zealand for a weekend and just get a 3 months traveling Visa, and just have that while I wait for the sponsorship to sort itself? Thanks heaps
  2. Hello I am a 24 year old man from Norway. Im am currently on a Working holiday Visa and have been doing some window washing jobs for 10 months now. So my Working holiday runs out by the End of the year. I met my new zealand girlfriend here in sydney 6 months ago, and I would like to stay for another 6-7 months I am a Licensed Plumber but I don´t really wanna keep working as a plumber.. I have however gotten an offer for another window washing job. so Im wondering if anyone have any advice on what to do or what Visa to look for? someone told me I should get the skilled Visa, couse it puts you on a ¨bridge visa¨ and you can stay in Australia and work while you wait for your Visa to process. idk if this is true? but I know that the skilled visa is about $3500.