Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About HollieBee

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. HollieBee

    Radiography in Australia

    Hi! I'm a first year radiography student in the U.K. but im hoping to move to Perth as soon as I can once I graduate. I've heard so many conflicting things about whether or not it is possible. Sorry to be a pain, but could you possibly tell the process you went through to be able to do this? I'm fumbling in the dark really and I'm completely clueless. I've heard you need to do 2 years clinical practice post-grad to be able to become a radiographer in Australia, but are you able to do this as locum work in Australia and move as soon as you've graduated? Any information you could give me would be the biggest help. Thank you!