Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About lucy12

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. lucy12

    Sen teacher PGCE

    This is the problem I have. Is it SEN teachers needed just in a school setting or FE too
  2. lucy12

    Sen teacher PGCE

    Hi I am new to this so please forgive me if this is wrong! I am wanting to move to Australia asap. I have just finished my Business and maths degree and want to become a teacher. However after working part time in a school I really don't want to teach mainstream and want to teach sen .. I have found this relatively new pgce... https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/find-a-course/pgce-pgce-post16-and-further-education-special-educational-needs Sen Pgce for further education. Does anyone know if this alone would qualify me as a Sen teacher in Australia? I will meet the 45 days needed as per below but don't know if a pgce with a sen specialism is enough . Many thanks L
  3. Hi I currently have a HND within Business and finance and a Certificate in Education as well as 3 years industry experience within Business and finance sector. Just wondering if this is enough to apply for the TAFE/ further education teaching on the CSOL. Or would it be better to top HND and Cert ed up to full degrees and PGCE? SO CONFUSED HELP :chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox::chatterbox: Thanks