Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About al3x

  • Rank
    Junior Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. al3x


    Clearly it worked for Lizbeth so your response is incorrect. Unless you have dealt with vaccu on a personal level and can offer advice on processing times?? This process is stressful enough without personal opinions that are not useful on the subject matter.
  2. al3x


    We heard back Oct/Nov Time from VACCU and our visa ended up in a split decision after I’d requested for the same. We’ve Still not heard back regarding the visa and I am unsure how long this will take.
  3. al3x

    Visitor visa whilst waiting for 482

    Thanks Nemesis. Are they likely to grant one for the rest of us going? Thanks
  4. Hi all, I applied for a 482 in June and currently the application is as VACCU for my son to be assessed. We are due to fly soon and wondered if we can apply for a visitors visa whilst we are awaiting any news for the 482 ? Many thanks
  5. Hi Eday, I’m just wondering whether you have heard any news on this? Our flights are booked for 25th August and my sons visa has been referred to VACCU. Not sure whether to email VACCU and give contract of employment as I’m due to start on 16th September.
  6. al3x


    Hi Lizbeth, have you had any response from VACCU or anyone else? Were due to fly 25th August on a 482 and I’m supposed to start work on 16th September. my son has been referred to VACCU and I’m really anxious that we won’t hear anything in time.
  7. Hi I'm Alex, I'm married with 3 children (14/8/6) and have dreamed if moving to Oz since I got married on Hamilton Island in 2005; however I've not looking into it too much. I'm a newly qualified midwife (sept 2013) and have currently been working for 7 months. What is worrying me on deciding to move is the age of my eldest child and coming up to his exams. Has anyone (I'm sure there is plenty) experience of moving with a 14/15 year old and what was the outcome on schools/exams Ect? Regards Alex