Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

nics84

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About nics84

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. nics84

    190 visa query

    Perfect, thank you, this helps so much!
  2. nics84

    190 visa query

    Partner has only been out here since August so not living apart for too long
  3. nics84

    190 visa query

    Also apologies for lack of info initially, and thanks so much for your help! As you say it's not straightforward!
  4. nics84

    190 visa query

    Thank you so much for taking the time for this reply. Yes my daughters father is not my partner, although he has given consent and will sign required form when I get back. Me and partner have been together 7 years so have significant documentation required for de facto purposes. He is applying for the visa as he is a carpenter by trade and we are going under his. We are currently waiting for his carpentry qualification to come through here before we can actually put in the application so by the time we can apply I will be back in Ireland. If necessary we will wait until application is approved before we come out but if there was any way at all we would be allowed to come earlier then that would be great. Do not want to do anything that is not allowed to jeopardise visa outcome
  5. nics84

    190 visa query

    Thanks all, no my daughter is still home in Ireland, this is why I didn't bring her out with me this time to see how we got on and if we could get things sorted out. I'm due to go home shortly now and then wait til visa is approved and bring us both out again then. just thought there may have been a way for both of us to come to oz before visa is approved...
  6. nics84

    190 visa query

    Great, thanks for that ?
  7. nics84

    190 visa query

    Hey all, new to this so hope someone can help!  In the process of applying for 190 PR visa, partner in oz already on WH visa and I'm here on a tourist visa. Due to go home 3rd January. Visa should be completed approx march time if all goes to plan and then myself and daughter can go out... So does anyone know if we can go out on another tourist visa or is there any type of bridging visa we can get and go out earlier until 190 visa comes through? Or are we supposed to wait until it does? Thanks for any help in advance!
×