Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About Abbi

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Birthday 22/03/1991
  1. Hey I have been living in Australia for the past 2 and half years, and had decided to lodge for a visa 187 sponsored rural visa as am currently working and living in Ingham. I tried to seek as much help through immigration when applying for this visa and thought I had all the requirements to apply for this visa when lodged. However it has turned out that I did not meet the skills assessment due to me incorrectly stating while lodging the application that I did not need a skills assessment when I did. When asking immigration about this I thought I only had to supply references and evidence of working In my nominated occupation of 3 years prior to lodging the application. Since this has been lodged I have been notified that as I did not have a skills assessment done, I have not met required criteria for this visa and this will not be granted. This leaves me $3,500 down and no visa ! I now need too look at applying for another visa before this is withdrawn and and official non-grant letter is sent. I have been in a de-facto relationship for 12 months however do not have a joint bank account or even though living together no evidence of bills as this is accommodation supplied though my current job. What other evidence can I give and will that be enough evidence for them to grant this visa? Someone please helllppppppp! Thanks