Jump to content

Rachel Kelley

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About Rachel Kelley

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Okay thanks again for the advice. Its all very confusing so I appologise for jumping the gun and getting excited for nothing lol so as cabinet maker is on the NSW 190 list of occupations we can apply for this visa provided we have a positve skills assessment? Does anyone know who does the skills assessment for 190 visas? Thanks again xx
  2. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Got the info from here!!! Boy am I confused now http://migrateoz.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116&Itemid=121
  3. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/NSW-State-Occupation-List-06.08.2013.pdf I'm not losing the plot it does say this right???? Maybe I've spent to much time on the computer but....... jeeees I hope I'm right xxxx
  4. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    To be eligible for this Visa (Subclass 190), which entitles you to gain permanent residence anywhere in Australia based on nomination by an eligible family member who is a citizen or a permanent resident of Australia - you must gain at least 60 points in the Points Test you must be under 50 when you apply you must demonstrate that you have COMPETENT English (minimum IELTS score of 6.0 in each component) you must have a post-secondary qualification you must nominate a skilled occupation which fits your skills and qualifications your nominated occupation must be found on the current Skilled Occupations List before you apply, you must have your skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation you must provide evidence that you have been in paid employment for at 12 months in any occupation found on the Skilled Occupations List within the last 2 years you must have an eligible relative in Australia who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident and is willing to act as your sponsor you must be of reasonably good health and undergo a medical examination you must show that you are of good character (by providing (a) Police Clearance Certificate(s)) YES REALLY!!!!! xxxx
  5. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Okay sooooo after spending 24 hours solid on google I have discovered that my twin can actually sponsor us on the 190 visa as cabinet maker is listed on the nsw sponsorship list!!!!! Just need Guy to do a skills assessment!!!! How happy am I??? !!!!! ))))) thank you VERY STORMY and the lovely lady that PM me for all the advice!! Just need to know who does the skills assessment for 190 visas for cabinet makers, we have done the first part (self assessment) and looks like we qualify for most of it!!!
  6. Rachel Kelley

    Cabinet maker/kitchen installer 457 help

    Hi my fiancé and I are looking to move over within two years he is a cabinet maker/kitchen installer and has 18 years experience in the trade. Excellent references and a portfolio of his work. We are desperate to move as I want to be reunited with my Identical twin who has been there for 7 years now, please can anyone help us or guide us in the right direction as to how to find a 457 sponsor who would be willing to sponsor us towards PR after two years. We can't apply for permanent residency visa or state sponsorship as his occupation is not listed Thanks in advance Rach
  7. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Unfortunately it's not on the state nomination for QLD Looks like our only option is the 457 sponsorship I was always told whats for you won't pass by you, so we can only try!! If it doesn't work at least we gave it our best shot!!! We wouldn't sell our property over here anyway as it is a good investment and we will rent it out to pay the morgage whist where away. Does anyone have any advice on how to go about looking for a sponsor? Thanks for your help
  8. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Very disheartening as cabinet maker is only on the csol and not the sol list so the only option we have is a 457 visa, I have no family left in Jersey and my adoptive mum lives in Ireland with my little sister. So I can't apply for last remaining relative either. I have previously asked a migration agent about the kitchen fitter/cabinet maker route and he told me many people have applied and been successful using this route. My fiancé has previously told me he doesn't mind the school fees as being over there would make up for it. Thanks for your advice.
  9. Rachel Kelley

    Reunite with my identical twin

    Hi all, My name is Rachel, Myself and My family currently live in Jersey C.I. My twin sister lives in NSW with her family, We really hope to move over within the next two years and are thinking about QLD as I have four year old twins and I'm under the understanding you don't need to pay school fees there? My Fiancé is a kitchen fitter he's been in the trade for 18 years now and I am training to be a Facilitator for a local family charity. Firstly I would like some advice as to how we can look for someone to sponsor my partner on the 457 visa with the outlook to move to permanent residences after two years. We understand that his job title is the same as a cabinetmaker so were hoping to go down this route. I am also doing a level 3 work with parents diploma and a level 3 cache children and young people's workforce diploma and was hoping to get work as a family support worker. I'm so desperate to move over, I miss my ID twin do much it breaks my heart we both had such a hard time in life and were never separated until her move. Please can someone give me done advice as to the best way to go about looking for a sponsor. My Fiancé has really good references and a portfolio of his work. He's very hardworking and only wants the best for his family. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks