Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Eugene Kim

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About Eugene Kim

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Hi Quinkla, Thanks for your comment. (And also I thanks to lebourvellec, Ozmaniac and pegleg.) Can I ask which council you got allocated to? In my case, Stonnington council doesn't seem to hold ceremonies very frequently in this year...
  2. Hi all, I hope I am in the right place for this question. Let me explain my current circumstance first. I am based on South Yarra (Stonnington council) and will sit the Australian citizenship test on 24th of February. I might need to move out to other place where is not possibly a place of Stonnington council or even overseas after the test. In this case, who should I contact to update my address? the council or the DIAC? and is the Stonnington council still my council relating to all Citizenship process such as the ceremony? And the worst case that if I will have to stay overseas for a long time, how can I be notified of the process? Do they provide an email service If I don't have any Australia-based address? (And also... I am not sure I will be able to stay overseas on the way of the Citizenship process even if it doesn't seem to be a problem based on the link: http://www.citizenship.gov.au/ceremonies/attending_ceremony/) But I might stay overseas more than 1 year. Any comments would be appreciated.