Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About rinny

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. rinny

    Competency Demonstration Report (CDR)

    Hello Ahmad, Thanks for your response, it is much appreciated. Basically, Ian is a Civil Engineer in the UK, but doesn't have a degree, therefore he is classed as an "Engineering Technologist" however, our migration agent advised that they feel that his skills and experience warrant "Civil Engineer" and have advised that we pursue this route. So, here we are. We have been on the Engineers Australia site and donloaded the booklet, so a report it is and hopefully whoever looks at it agrees. Thanks again and fingers crossed Rinny:jiggy:
  2. Hi, I'm new to this technology, so if this doesn't come out right or look right, please accept my apologies, however, my query is - my partner and myself are currently getting together all the reqd. info to apply for a general skilled visa. Unfortunately, my partner is a civil engineer in the UK, but does not have a degree, therefore he has been advised by our migration company that with the skills and experience he has he should try the CDR route under the Washington Accord. Has anyone else gone down this route? How did it go? Any advice would be gratefully received Rinny:jiggy: