payslips for DIAC

Guest bagonzo

Guest bagonzo

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the payslips for the DIAC. I have all of them for the last 8-9 years. Do I need to attach them all, or just a couple of them (1 for each year or the first one and the last 3 for example)?

One more question: do they need to be translated?

Thanks in advance,

Andres

Guest eurosyl

Hi Andres,

It depends on what points you claim, but only the last 4 years are relevant. I only included the last payslip to prove I am still in the job at time of application. For the other years I provided the tax statement and I got those translated (these statements are quite simple: only a few numbers, my name + employee number)

I do not know what your payslip looks like, but mine is a jumble of numbers.. I circled the relevant lines and marked in a red color pencil what it was (employee number, name + address, monthly salaries, period concerned). I know others did something similar, some have even an authorized person in their company sign it and put a company stamp on it.

Personally I guess that just the tax statements would have been enough, but all documents were accepted without further questions.

Cheers,

Sylvia

Guest Jhonnywalker

I sent a payslip for each quarter (one pay slip for every 3 months). Also, I added a yearly bank statement highlighting my monthly salary transfers.

The more proofs you produce, better are the chances of quick processing.

Cheers,

JW

DEar friend,

I got request from my co to submit evidence for 9years claimed experience evidence.I couldnt give all the payslip and Cash voucher.I submit for last two years payslip and cash voucher with statue declaration form which is provided from my Employer.So i think it is enough evidence for my employment evidence.I dont have tax and Bank account transfer....I hope the co accepted my application.Waiting for my decission ..

Ritu

• 2 years later...

Archived