Medical forms? 160 / 26 or 160eh / 26eh

Guest antipope

Guest antipope

Hi, was just wondering if it is possible to use forms 26 and 160 instead of 26eh and 160eh when doing a medical for an online application?

The reason I'm asking is that we only have a 160 form for my sons xrays due to him turning 11 during the visa process (CO said it would be too time consuming to add a 160eh to the online application) and I don't want his form to be processed seperately to the rest of ours.

Would it be ok to change all the other forms to paper based application ones so they are all the same?

Hi, was just wondering if it is possible to use forms 26 and 160 instead of 26eh and 160eh when doing a medical for an online application?

The reason I'm asking is that we only have a 160 form for my sons xrays due to him turning 11 during the visa process (CO said it would be too time consuming to add a 160eh to the online application) and I don't want his form to be processed seperately to the rest of ours.

Would it be ok to change all the other forms to paper based application ones so they are all the same?

I have applied online and I used form 26 and 160 instead of 26EH and 160EH. My co didn't asked me to redo these forms and my health requirements are finalised.

Hope this helps