The strength of a forum is in it's membership and the knowledge and experience that the collective membership possess.
With this in mind, I'd like encourage all members to contribute as much as possible on the forum.
One of the ways you can do this is through browsing the 'Unanswered topics' to see which members are waiting for an answer to a particular query.
To view topics without a reply, from the homepage, check the righthand menubar for 'Topics with Zero Replies'
Of course, your contribution on all topics on the forum is much appreciated.
Link to us
If you're a website owner and promote your site on the forum through the use of a signature, then consider placing a link back to us.
The bigger we grow, the more traffic will flow on to your own website from us.
If you have a website / blog etc related to Australia and have any advertising options, just Message @Cerberus1 if you'd like to discuss further.
Help us spread the word - Consider sharing any content you find useful.
We have social sharing links at the top right of the homepage (lower down if you're viewing on a mobile device)
Each topic also has social sharing links at the bottom of the page.
Register for our monthly newsletter at https://www.pomsinoz.com/newsletter.html/
You can view previous newsletters at: http://aumigforu.ms/2r3LpFM
Are you good at researching and writing articles ? We have a list of topics we'd like articles written for. If we use your article, we will remunerate you for it. Private Message @Cerberus1 or @The Pom Queen if you're interested.
Some examples or articles we'd like are:
- Internet options - nbn (fixed, wireless & Satellite) ADSL, 4G Wireless / availability / costs in Australia, speeds etc.
- Utilities in Australia - gas (mains or bottled) / water / electricity - costs / choices (if any) state by state etc.
- Health System - Medicare, Private Health Insurance, PBS, safety net, gp choice, out of pocket fees, medicare levy etc
- Electrical goods from overseas - will they work in Aus - TV, digital radios, variety of consoles etc.
- Schools - state, faith based, private, fees, voluntary contributions, naplan, myschools website, zoning etc
- Buying a house in each state - stamp duty, first home owner grant etc