By Robert Williams
Immigration South Australia holds monthly information Sessions to help new arrivals settle in South Australia.
The sessions cover important issues such as:
- Lifestyle and work opportunities in regional South Australia
- Employment assistance – details of service providers able to assist you to gain employment in South Australia
- Starting your own business
- Your responsibilities as a state nominated visa holder
- Pathways to permanency for provisional visa subclasses 495, 475, 487 and 489.
Presenters from a variety of agencies are available to answer your questions after each session.
Information Sessions are held monthly at the Theatrette, Ground Floor, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide from 13:30 until 15:00
The next sessions take place on the 17th May 2017 and the 14th June 2017.
Registration (via the Immigration South Australia website) is required to attend.