We've always endeavored to make the website the preeminent information, news & discussion resource for people migrating to Australia, living in Australia and moving back to the UK.
Maintaining the website and adding new features, takes a huge amount of time, effort and money.
We will never charge to use the website and we try to keep ads to a minimum. However, we do need your help.
Perhaps the easiest way you can help us, with a single button click.
Help us spread the word - Consider sharing any content you find useful.
We have social sharing links at the top right of the homepage (lower down if you're viewing on a mobile device)
Each topic also has social sharing links at the bottom of the page.
Register for our monthly newsletter at https://www.pomsinoz.com/newsletter.html/
You can view previous newsletters at: http://aumigforu.ms/2r3LpFM
The strength of a forum is in its membership and the knowledge and experience that the collective membership possess.
With this in mind, I'd like to encourage all members to contribute as much as possible on the forum.
One of the ways you can do this is through browsing the 'Unanswered topics' to see which members are waiting for an answer to a particular query.
To view topics without a reply, from the homepage, select 'Unanswered Topics' in the second row of menu items as shown below.
Of course, your contribution on all topics on the forum is much appreciated.
Link to us
If you're a website owner and promote your site on the forum through the use of a signature, then consider placing a link back to us.
The bigger we grow, the more traffic will flow on to your own website from us.
If you have a website / blog etc related to Australia and have any advertising options, just Message @Cerberus1 if you'd like to discuss further.
Are you good at researching and writing articles ? We have a list of topics we'd like articles written for. If we use your article, we will remunerate you for it. Private Message @Cerberus1 or @The Pom Queen if you're interested.
Some examples or articles we'd like are:
- Internet options - nbn (fixed, wireless & Satellite) ADSL, 4G Wireless / availability / costs in Australia, speeds etc.
- Utilities in Australia - gas (mains or bottled) / water / electricity - costs / choices (if any) state by state etc.
- Health System - Medicare, Private Health Insurance, PBS, safety net, gp choice, out of pocket fees, medicare levy etc
- Schools - state, faith based, private, fees, voluntary contributions, naplan, myschools website, zoning etc
- Buying a house in each state - stamp duty, first home owner grant etc
You can view our Articles section at https://www.pomsinoz.com/articles.html/