This is my first message : looking for friends to talk to !

Guest Pommy girl 1998

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hiya im Jodie. Im an 11 year old girl. this is my first message on poms in oz. Can any 11-12 girls please talk to me ? Im worried about moving to australia and im not even sure i want to go,:err: and it would be nice if someone from australia could pen pal me so i have some friends when i do arrive there.

Hope someone can reply to my message.

love Jodie xx :wink::biggrin::cute:

Guest nutamy96

helllo

im 13 so hope thats okk

im moving to melbourne at end of may or start of june

where abouts are you moving???

hope you are okk

and you should look foward to it its hot hot hot :wink:

:hug:

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi amy,,

thanks for the quick reply, its great ive made a friend,,

its fine that your slightly older than me i dont mind its great ive made some friends!

i am moving to sunshine coast in queensland which is quite a long way away from melbourne my dad said,,

i am not really looking forward to it and dont want to go, even though i did have a taster of australia for a month.

we are probably moving to oz at the end of this year but it depends what happens, are you looking forward to going? are you worried about it the same as me ?

love Jodezzz xx :biggrin:

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi soontobepom95,,

i really dont mind that your slightly older than me im just glad ive made some friends!

i think we are moving to sunshine coast in queensland which is in the east coast of australia.

I was just wandering .... what is your real name ? and what part of australia are you moving to ?

love Jodezzz xx :smile:

hi soontobepom95,,

i really dont mind that your slightly older than me im just glad ive made some friends!

i think we are moving to sunshine coast in queensland which is in the east coast of australia.

I was just wandering .... what is your real name ? and what part of australia are you moving to ?

love Jodezzz xx :smile:

Hi,

my real name is Elizabeth but I decided not to use my real name on here :)

I'm moving to Perth, Western Australia.

I've heard Queensland is really nice :)

Do you know when your going yet?

xx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi Elizabeth,,

i dunno when were going but my parents said they thought it was hopefully at the end of this year from september and onwards.

when are you moving to australia ?

are you worried about moving same as a i ?

llove jodezzzzz xx :yellow_guy_smiling_

Hi Jodie.

I don't know when I'm moving just yet. We have our visas and everything ready, we just need to sell out house in the UK. I'm hoping it's this year!

Yes, I am worried because I don't know anyone in Australia who will be living in the same area as I am so I'll know no-one at school or anywhere and I'll also miss my friends and family loads but I'm really excited at the thought of moving somewhere new and exciting where I can make new friends and have pretty much year long sunshine!

What are you worried about?

From Elizabeth x

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi Elizabeth,,

im glad your happy about moving and trying a new place to live, but i dont think i feel the same...

im just reaaallllllyyy worried about leaving my friends+family and it will be heart braking leavving then behind so suddenly,, i suppose it cant be that bad, and i have no idea what schools and that are like there so i dont know if i will fit in, and i know this is kinda vain but when my mum and dad picked up a school uniform letter from a school they were thinking of looking at ... the uniform and shoes were horrible !

i was wandering as a closer quicker talk,, do you go on msn aswell so i could talk to you more regularly?

i would be happy to give you my email address : )

also,, what part of england do u live in ? i come from fareham in portsmouth which is in the south.

How do u send a private message on here so only you can see it?

hope to speak to you soon..

love Jodezzzz xx :biggrin:

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi elizabeth : )

thanks for sending me the pm i have added you on msn and am just waiting for u to reply

wat questions did i ask you ?

love Jodezzzz xx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyyya

lol

this is a reaallyy short boring message cause i dunno what to put so ill speak to u on msn then !

bye love Jodie xx

Hey jodie, i am sharna i am 11 and will be moving to australia around september/october time eather the gold coast or sunshine coast i'd love it if we could be friends and dont worry im sure you will be just fine x

Guest Pommy girl 1998

heyya Sharna its great you've replied thannks :)

i cant believe it! you seem to match evrything that i would be looking for perfectly!

we are waiting for our visas at the moment and then we will be moving probably, and were moving to caloundra on the sunshine coast, i would absolutely love to be your friend and do you know where abouts you are going in gold coast/sunshine coast! have you got your visas yet then?

alsoo do you go on msn? i would be happy to giv you mmy email address : )

love Jodezz xx :wink:

• 2 months later...
Guest courtney1997

Hey , im Courtney and i am 13 from Perth.We moved over just under 2 years ago and i just love aussie life especialy in summer......:)

Courtney......xxx

Guest Pommy girl 1998

hi courtney, im glad your enjyoying your new life in oz, at the moment im sorta in the middle about my feelings of moving but i think theyre still slightly tipping on the side on not wanting to go. Where do you live in oz? also could we swap msn addresses in a pm and talk more privately ? thanks,

Jodez xx ; )

Guest BieberS

Hi Jodie ...Im Sarah And I Might Be Moving To Australia >>> [ Canberra ] :unsure: Im Happy To Be Able To Make New Friends ... But I'm Sad Too Leave All The Rest ... It Would Be Great If We Would Be Able To Talk !!!! :smile::smile::smile: xxx Sarah xxx

Guest BieberS

Hi .... Its Sarah xx Im Excited That I Might Be Moving :cute: And Should Find Out Petty Soon When We Get Our Acceptence With Our Visas XxX Cant Wait !!! xxx Sarah x

Guest pommykate

hi my name is katie im 12 years old and i am moving to queensland and would like to make some friends xx:cute: xx

Guest BieberS
hi my name is katie im 12 years old and i am moving to queensland and would like to make some friends xx:cute: xx

Hi My Name Is Sarah And I Might Be Moving To Canberra >>> So Do U Wanna Be Friends ???:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pommy girl 1998

Hi guys sorry i havent replied, yes i would love to be friends with both of you! Pommy kate i am moving to Sunshine coast aswell! would you like my msn address in a pm? And Sarah, where is Canberra? And of course i wana be friends !! speak to you later! xxxxxx

Archived