anyone moving 2 brisbane

Guest matty

I am 15 and movin 2 Brisbane please please please if there is anyone out there or on your way too oz, could you tell me about how your feeling, about your move and anything you know of Brisbane and the schools or just a chat.

regards matt

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FiremanMart

hey im daisy im 13 i goin 2 oz nd i neva been i reali worryed but i no it is goin 2 be exciting i love talkin 2 people who are in the same place as me r u scared ? xxx wb if u wana chat :!:

Guest Davidgolf

hi matty my name is ashlee im am 18 and i am moving with my family to brisbane and i hav a lil bro(sam) and he is 16 and im sure he would love to chat to you as im sure he is a bit scared of moving too! hear from you soon love ashlee xx i lived there for a lil while when i was younger and if you want to ask any questions and i have cousin's that live there your age.dont worry you will absolutely love it,its such a kool place to live.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest the laings
hi matty my name is ashlee im am 18 and i am moving with my family to brisbane and i hav a lil bro(sam) and he is 16 and im sure he would love to chat to you as im sure he is a bit scared of moving too! hear from you soon love ashlee xx i lived there for a lil while when i was younger and if you want to ask any questions and i have cousin's that live there your age.dont worry you will absolutely love it,its such a kool place to live.

Hiya my names Holly and im 16 and im moving to a different part of australia to you ( Perth) but i was wondering what all the social stuff is like there in australia? ill be moving in about 2 years so ill be 18 aswell. Nd not sure, but are you going to uni out there? cos thats my plan but dont know what the systems like and how to apply nd stuff. really worried about it but sure itll be gud :) x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scottishgal

hey am lauren 13 and from scotland hopin to go in about october but am soooooo scared as am leavn all am family and also am leavn ma dad how are youz all feeling??

• 2 months later...
Guest flower

hi im sophie, im 15. Im moving to Brisbane next year & really scared about leaving my friends & family (especially my dad)! i just try to think of all the great things that are over there, like going to the beach every day & having my own pool!!

If anyone wants to keep in contact and maybe meet up one day when we're living in australia that would be great!

thanks, sophie :-)

hi my names Naomi, im 16 im moving to Brisbane next April! Im really nervous and scared that i wont make any friends. I also dont wanna leave my friends and family is anyone feeling the same? I also wanna no what other people same age as me are doing about after school educattion, and if anyone has info on colleges/universities. i want to be a midwife so if anyone has any info plz let me no! Thats all iv got to say hope to hear from someone love Naomi xxxx

Hi, We are moving to Australia next year probably Brisbane, i have Uncle and Cousins there. We went around alot of Australia and I thought Brisbane was the best!! Coz it was close to alot of attractions and so much wildlife there to enjoy not forgetting Australia Zoo. The sunshine coast and Noosa were great and they are not too far from Brisbane.

I am 15 and my brother is 13 and we are looking forward to going not worried at all it will be a move for the best I just know it will. Taking my GCSE here before we go but my brother won't if we go to Australia. Going to school in Australia so that I can meet new friends. I always wanted to go to Australia and live and then when we went for a holiday I wanted to go there for sure. Pm if you got msn anyone then we can talk on there too.

thanks Luke

Guest thekeg95

Hi luke

I think you'll have trouble with Australian quarentine if you want to bring your lizards with you. You should be able to contact them to find out the lenghth of quarentine that the lizards will have to go through and what the cost is. If it doesn't work out for you don't worry to much as we have some of the most amazing reptiles in the world here and they don't cost to much, about $200 per foot for a python.

I hope it all goes well for you

Steve

• 9 months later...
Guest BushTUCKERmaN

Hey everyone! I'm 15 years old and moving to Brisbane in April. Visas, medicals etc have ben sorted out already. I'm really looking foreward to moving to Australia. It will really help me with what I want to do as a profession, seeing as though there are more varied species of animals and plants here. (I want to be a scientist)

Do any of you know if those machines which get rid of pests by attacking their nervous system will affect snakes/turtles/tortioses etc..?

We can talk on msn if you want to..

Andy Tucker =]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Birmingham Villains

hi im n 12 in july

we r goin 2 brisbane hopefully in the summer

neva been be4 wot is it like and wot r the schools like :v_SPIN:

Guest TeenageTr0uble

heya

im jodie im fifteen and my parents are planning to move to brisbane. i think my main concern of moving was that it was a big change and id be on the other side if the world to my family and friends. but in time i came round to the idea and just thought it would be a new start and a better way to live.

jodie x

• 2 months later...
Guest JourdyLou

heyaa im 14 and i might be moving to melbourne or brisbane!

im reallly excited but scared also about making friends n tht !!! and starting a new school!! when r u hopin to go over??

<3 xxx

:wubclub:

Guest One-And-Only

Hey Matty

I'm Kayleigh and i'm 14 years young! (15 in december)

I live out in Brisbane for nearly 9 years and now i'm moving back in June.

The schools are preety much the same, though most school uniforms have a hat which is compulsury to wear when outside.

Good Luck with the move

x

Guest lauren

hiya, every1 i am new 2 this syte i am movin 2 Brisbane or Perth in August. I am excited about starting a new school and went on a wreky to Australia last Month (March) Me personally preferred Queensland (Brisbane) But Perth was Great!! I can't wait 2 live there!! Byee

Guest lauren

Hiya is anyone moving to RedCliffe or North Lakes in Brisbane or Secret Harbour In Perth, if so what is it like and are the schools good there? Thank you!

Guest Cellefrouin

Hi.. I'm natalie.. i'm 14..we might be moving either to perth or brisbane.. I want to go because I really don't like school and it's boring here..but I have loads of friends that i'll really miss.. would you like to chat on msn or anything? love nat xx

Guest lauren

Hey gracee it is lauren,, that is good finally I have found some 1 who wants to move 2 Redcliffe anyway do you wnat 2 chat on msn send me a private message with your msn addy on okayy bye x

Archived