Moving to perth in 2011 and friends wanted.

Guest alibee

Hello,

I am moving to Perth next year in Janurary. My mum and dad booked the flights today for the 13th. They think it would be a good idea for me to meet new people before i move there. I am 12 years old. My hobbies are Gymnastics and Dancing a bit of football with my little brother "Ben" he is 9. His hobbies are football and addicted to his XBox. We would like to meet new friends on arrival. We will be living on Rockingham beach for 2weeks, when we first get there to find a place to stay schools etc....Hope some people reply....

Alicia...x:cute:

Guest sunchild

Hello there.

I am still waiting to go to Perth you are so lucky to be going so soon.

I am much older than you but I too have a girl your age and a boy your brothers age.

Dont worry so much about making friends before you get there. Enjoy your time with your old friend. You are young and will make lots of new friends very soon. Enjoy the summer before going into a new school. And who knows you might just meet your next friend on the beach ...

lots of luck and make the most of it:smile:

Hello,

Yeah it was like it was forever waiting to move to Oz. But now since we have the visa and the house has sold it has just went so fast.

When are you's thinking of moving over to Oz?.x

That is good if you have children me and my little brothers age. I will enjoy my time before i go but i am just so looking forward now. Yeah i will have a few weeks before i start school again. Yeah i think that would be pretty cool, meeting my friends on the beach.

Lots of luck to you and your family to...x :smile:

Archived