AQF3 qualified glazier and window fitter - arriving in Perth mid-october

Andy McLean

Hi All,

I'm Andy, I'm 34 years old and I'm all set for the big move down under with my beautiful girlfriend on a permanent residency visa. We arrive in Perth on October 10th.

I've been in the window and glazing industry for 18 years doing everything from window/conservatory installations, glass replacement, frameless glass/mirror installations to full window refurbishment and some experience of glass and window fabrication and preparation.

The time has now come where we both start looking for work in our new country and I am hoping to connect with other people in my industry who may be able to help me land on my feet; anything from advice on good companies to contact, to job offers!

I would love to hear from anyone who might have any insight for me. I have CV ready to send out, and I am ready to start work as soon as the right opportunity presents itself.

ALSO; on a separate but connected topic, we will be living in the Rockingham area for 8 weeks to begin with; anyone in that area who would be interested in meeting up, having a few drinks, or joining us on our explorations?

Look forward to chatting with some of you :)

Andy (and Gabi)

• 3 weeks later...