Looking at meeting new friends

Maxg

We have just heard back from Vetassess yesteray with a positive skills assessment after waiting 16½ weeks. Hooray. We are looking at moving to Perth by the end of the year (providing everything goes to plan). We are a young family of 4. Myself 36, Stuart, 40, Eve 6 and Max 2, and would love to hear from anyone in the same position as us, or who will be going to Perth by the end of the year.

Guest Steve and Paula

Hi there,

My husband 41, myself 39, son 4.5 and daughter 19 months should be in Perth around July this year. We're still deciding where to live and are thinking of Rockingham because of the lower house prices and proximity to the beach. Where are you planning on moving to? Good luck with the planning. I know how stressful it can be. We're just finishing up some renovations to our house here in Canada before putting it on the market hopefully in early April. Take care.

Paula

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,My husband 41, myself 39, son 4.5 and daughter 19 months should be in Perth around July this year. We're still deciding where to live and are thinking of Rockingham because of the lower house prices and proximity to the beach. Where are you planning on moving to? Good luck with the planning. I know how stressful it can be. We're just finishing up some renovations to our house here in Canada before putting it on the market hopefully in early April. Take care.Paula
Sorry for late reply. Have you been to Perth before? Where abouts in Canada are you? I have family who are in Vancouver. Seems that you like to travel.Keep in touchCharlotte

Guest Steve and Paula

Yes I lived in Perth for a year in 2001/02. My husband's family are there. It's such a beautiful city and we can't wait to get there although my family aren't too excited since we're taking the grandkids away. We live in Cambridge, an hour out of Toronto but lived in Victoria (Vancouver Island) for 4 years so know the west coast as well. What suburbs are you considering? Take care.

Paula

Yes I lived in Perth for a year in 2001/02. My husband's family are there. It's such a beautiful city and we can't wait to get there although my family aren't too excited since we're taking the grandkids away. We live in Cambridge, an hour out of Toronto but lived in Victoria (Vancouver Island) for 4 years so know the west coast as well. What suburbs are you considering? Take care.

Paula

Hi Paula

Not really to sure of areas to be honest, but like the look of Melville and Duncraig, but all depends on oh work. Where abouts are you thinking of going?

Charlotte