After coming back from our reccie a few weeks ago, we think we are going to live in one of these 3 areas.
1. Kingsley http://reiwa.com.au/Buy/Pages/More-i...3067674&puid=0
2. Joondalup http://reiwa.com.au/Buy/Pages/More-i...2810602&puid=0
3. Aveley http://reiwa.com.au/Buy/Pages/More-i...3067072&puid=0
above, I have put links to rental houses under $500 per week, each area has has it's pros and cons
1. kingley - pros - nice wide green street, central location, safe area.close to the beach
cons - don't get as much property for money, older houses
2. Joondalup - pros - central, lots going on in the area, close to the beach, good vibe in the area
cons - don't get as much property for your money, older houses, more populated
3. Aveley - pros - new houses, lots of parks, clean
cons - slightly cut off, half hour drive to the beach, no public transport there, limited activities
all locations are roughly the same distance to the airport.
I am drawn to living in Aveley because I love the idea of the nice new houses with the nice alfresco areas, and the theatre rooms. I also believe this is where you will spend most of your time as you are not going to go the beach/ out everyday.
My wife, although she like the new houses, is drawn to Joondalup for the location, the fact that everything is there for there for you and it is not too far from th beach.
We both quite like kingsley.
I know everyone is different, but if you live in one of these areas, or are thinking of living in or know these areas, please can we have your views.