2nd year working holiday visa

neily26

Unless you have a skilled job and can get sponsored by an employee the other other thing you can do that i am aware of is to get a Temporary labour agreement. My partner is getting one for her job and she is not on the skills list. To get one you must have an emploer and they must be able to prove that they need you for the job and cannot find a suitable employee in australia. This agreement can lead to a permenent visa in time. Have a look on www.immi.gov.au for the details. As far as im aware this is the only other way apart from sponsorship.Good luck

cheers for that,i am on the skilled shortage list and hopefully applying for residency but have to find a company to nominate me for residency,failing that then you can do it yourself but by doing it yourself it has to be granted b4 the working holiday runs out or you have to leave the country then thats why i want to extend ma visa onto the 2nd year so we have longer here if the process is gonna take up to 18months.