Mount Martha Rentals Required

Guest MarkandTrace

Guest MarkandTrace

Please can anyone recommend some rentals for about 2 wks when we first arrive in January 2008...:smile:

Nobody replied to my last thread...so help is what we are after please someone out there now has done it...could you recommend any we would need a two bedroom.

Thank you sooooo much.:notworthy:

Cheers Trace

Guest jonseywife

Hi Mark & Trace

Although we should be fairly settled by then, coz theres six of us, I dont think I'll have enough room for you to stay... sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Try Mount Martha accommodation, Bays and Peninsulas, VIC: Holiday Rental Properties

and http://www.mornington-peninsula-accommodation.com.au/accommodation-and-holiday-rentals/

or even Melbourne hotels, motels, apartments accommodation at discount rates

Good luck.

Sally-ann x

hi tracey just seen your thread did i mention to you last night about the holiday park we was looking at staying for 2 weeks when we arrive its called SUNDOWNER there are a couple more in victoria,we averaged it out at about £300 a week thats for 6 of us.Need to ring them and book it i will let you no how we go on,they look very good and modern see ya soon xxxx

Guest Andy Thomas

Have a look at our site Trace, we cater for migrants and dont jack up the prices for the summer season. We've just launched a car finder service as well because we are sick of hearing of new arrivals being taken to the cleaners. Details below.

Archived