Spouse visa with Kidney Transplant

Guest Megs

:unsure:

I am an Australian living in London. I am married to an englishman and we are applying for a visa to move back to Oz. Unfortunately about 7 years ago my husband had a kidney transplant. He is in fine health now but I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences applying for visa's with serious health issues?

I am so nervous I just want to come home.

Thanks

Megs

I can't help you with the health thing sorry Megs but I wish you lots of luck. I have a feeling it will be fine.The doctor I saw for my medical told me it was just to put off time wasters, but he was a bit odd. I'm newly arrived on a spouse visa, it only took 6 weeks including meds, we got the police checks before we applied and I have permanent residency.

Hope it goes well for you

Alyson

:unsure:

I am an Australian living in London. I am married to an englishman and we are applying for a visa to move back to Oz. Unfortunately about 7 years ago my husband had a kidney transplant. He is in fine health now but I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences applying for visa's with serious health issues?

I am so nervous I just want to come home.

Thanks

Megs

HI MEG FROM WHAT IVE PICKED UP ON PIO IT SEEMS IF YOU HAVE ANY CONDITION AS LONG AS ITS UNDER CONTROL IT SHOULDNT BE A PROB [ IM SURE SOMEONE WITH MORE KNOWLEDGE CAN HELP ]

GOOD LUCK WITH GETTING BACK HOME !

MRS KEILY X

Hiya ,,try not to worry ,,you should be fine.I have Primary Billiary Cirossis a liver disease that will most likely lead to liver failure and the NEED of a transplant.I was asked to go for further investigation,once we had submitted the medicals but was issued a visa at the end.Im sure you will be ok ,,but lots of good luck being sent your way !!!

Cal x

We have 3 children and our youngest has Hirshsprungs disease (bowel condition) and although he can lead a totally normal life he had an operation last July to correct it, however unfortunatley a few weeks later he caught a tummy bug and ended up being that sick he was on a ventalator and in intensive care in Great Ormond Street and given only minutes to live!! Thankfully he pulled through and although we have to be careful of tummy bugs he is fine!! He was granted his PR only a week ago!! I know that being a baby he may be looked at slightly differenty?? Although he did still have to have a medical and we had to provide dr letters etc.

Having said that we also have a friend who is nearly 50 who had a heart bypass in his 30's and is fine now and we just found out that he has also been given is visa!!

Please try and remain positive I am sure that it will all come good in the end!!

Good luck Deb xx

Archived