Hello Friends

Aussian

I got my PR in late 2014 and moved to Melbourne July 2015. Initially I moved alone to find a job and then in December joined by my wife and daughter. So far I am finding Melbourne quite lovely, beautiful, vibrant city with bit of a Victorian feel. I like the energy of the city and quite happy to be living in the most liveable cities in the world.

Though a bit late to join this forum, I would like to learn from others and share my experience with other fellow aspirants.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Hi Aussian - we've been in Melbourne (regional) for 9 years now but only 'new' to this site. Always good to connect with other migrants here and share stories and the things we enjoy about living in this 'lucky land'. We're now Citizens (2 years in) and although we were later life arrivees we've been very welcomed by folk here. We love the laid back life style and can't imagine at this time moving back to Blighty. Great to meet other folk loving their lives in Australia!