Moving from scotland

cddevlin2014

Hi everyone :-)

I have been researching into moving to OZ with my husband and two children (4 and 7). I will be a qualified metal health nurse next year and my husband is a supervisor in heating engineering( plus gas and electric). We would love the chance to move while the kids are young but need some help in deciding where to go, what visa to move on and most importantly.....is there nursing and engineering jobs??? If anyone has any advice it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks, Mrs D :rolleyes:

Hi everyone :-)

I have been researching into moving to OZ with my husband and two children (4 and 7). I will be a qualified metal health nurse next year and my husband is a supervisor in heating engineering( plus gas and electric). We would love the chance to move while the kids are young but need some help in deciding where to go, what visa to move on and most importantly.....is there nursing and engineering jobs??? If anyone has any advice it would be very much appreciated. Many thanks, Mrs D :rolleyes:

Hya, can I ask why you want to move here?

Hint - the answer shouldn't contain the following;

1) More options for the kids

2) Anything Phil Spencer has said or done

3) Weather

4) Anything you have watched on Channel 4 regards Australia, specifically containing titles like....... 'Wanted' or 'Living' or 'Relocating'

Hya, can I ask why you want to move here?

Hint - the answer shouldn't contain the following;

1) More options for the kids

2) Anything Phil Spencer has said or done

3) Weather

4) Anything you have watched on Channel 4 regards Australia, specifically containing titles like....... 'Wanted' or 'Living' or 'Relocating'

"Because it's far better than where they are now". That should do for starters yes?