TRA forms on their way today - need some help!!!!

Guest paulocon

Guest paulocon

Hi all, Just posted out my TRA application forms today by courier - WOW now this is getting very exciting and yet still very stressful. Glad to have got that bit out of the way - had tons of forms, certs, employers references etc to do and sort out.

I have read loads of different conflicting info on how long its taking to assess these at the moment - what are the realistic dates for TRA assessment and should I start with my next installment of forms just in case - which will be the main visa application + SIR application (applying for a 495 state sponsorship visa).

Any help would be welcome!!

Cheers

Paul+Sharon

Guest Missiemo
Hi all, Just posted out my TRA application forms today by courier - WOW now this is getting very exciting and yet still very stressful. Glad to have got that bit out of the way - had tons of forms, certs, employers references etc to do and sort out.

I have read loads of different conflicting info on how long its taking to assess these at the moment - what are the realistic dates for TRA assessment and should I start with my next installment of forms just in case - which will be the main visa application + SIR application (applying for a 495 state sponsorship visa).

Any help would be welcome!!

Cheers

Paul+Sharon

Hi Paul and Sharon

Time scale for TRA depends on weather you paid for the 3 month pass or the six month pass, we paid extra for three months and they did it in three months, check out the DIMA website because I think I am correct in saying you can apply for the SIR on line, which you will find a lot quicker, if you can apply on line, then I suggest you should wait for your TRA results to come back just in case, if you have to do a manual form for the SIR visa then there is no harm in completing the forms now so they are ready, are you doing the process yourself.

Good Luck

Missiemo

Guest paulocon

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

We think we may pay the extra to find out within the 3 months......don't think we can wait 8 months!! :roll:

We are with ASA Concultants in Perth......couldn't do all this without their help!!!!

Good luck out there.....lucky you :D

Guest sparky

Hi Paul and Sharon

My husband sent his TRA last november,he just paid the standard fee and he got a reply after 2 weeks,i must admit we thought we were in for a long wait and nearly keeled over when it came back so quick!!

Good luck,

Lisa :)

Hiya

We submitted ours back in September and our agent said it wasnt worth paying the fast track fee as we were on Modl anyway ,,it took about 8 week to get an answer back ,which i dont think is too bad ,i guess it depends how long you can 'tolerate' the wait and if your on their 'wanted' list,

I started on with the next forms straight away, as they were ready to go when needed and it kept my mind occupied,

Good luck and fingers crossed your not waiting too long,

Cal x

Guest paulocon

Hi Cal, thanks for that - I think my trade is still on the MODL list so I am hoping to get a fairly speedy decision, but you just dont know - having read a lot of the comments on here, there are differences of opinion on how long they are taking to process at the moment.

Anyway, its fingers crossed and on we go!!!

Cheers

Paul+Sharon

Archived