MOVING TO PERTH

Guest neiluk

hi

i would just like to say hello to everyone im neil my wife is lesley and we have three boys under seven .

We are in the process of having our medicals and police checks then hoping middle of next to vailidate our visas and we are looking to move to perth.Any advice anybody has would be fantastic. :shock: :D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi neil

i am also called neil i live in callander central scotland and im hoping to emmigrate nxt yr with my wife and daughter iv just came back from perth for the second time it was fantastic .when out thare i checked out jobs and housing got 3 job offers in hour and a half .any info u recuire give me a shout and ill help if i can cheers keily.:spinny:

Hi neil,

aussie move can give you lots of info on suburbs and schools and also realestate.com for houses etc. Poms in Perth forum tends to be a little unfriendly in my opinion (and it is only my opinion), .

Good luck

Ali

Guest mandy1

Hi Neil

We are intending to move to the Perth area in Nov of this year. Have you been before? We spent a month there last year and its fabulous. If you need any info this site is the place to et it. I only found it a few days ago and I am adddicted!

• 11 months later...

Archived