It's getting Hot In Herre

HelensvaleHoward

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sure getting hot in herrehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeZZr_p6vB8Signs of some cooling temps on its way[ATTACH=CONFIG]32612[/ATTACH]I think I'm finally coping better with the extremes
Bit warm here as well ..we didn't get that snow from America as some predicted.Just a bit of wind and rain .Sunday started off horrible ...wind and that disgusting fine rain .....by evening last night ,rain had stopped and it was 12c.Not bad for late January Lovely today as well .

Bloody freezing here in Melbourne, had the fire on the other night. They said it would be a very hot Summer. Wrong again, as usual.

Every morning at 6am on sky news ( uk time ) ,they roll around the globe with the worlds temps ....

Oz in general hasn't been Tha terrific ,but Melbourne has been decidedly average in terms of summer temps .

That's not hot. That's standard summer temperatures here in Adelaide and the end of the week is positively cold. When it's over 40 for 5 days in a row then you can complain it's hot.

Sorry I won't say its hot again

How dare I say so

I guess you have to live here to understand when its hot it is bloody hot and HUMID

Looking forward to tomorrow as 8 degrees cooler

It was great in the pool a little earlier as it rained also and you could feel the temp dropping

Today was a bitch for sure

The humidity saps the energy out of you

You bloody jinxed it !!! Its warmer and more humid today than yesterday here, and no breeze what so ever..

Cal x

A lot of people need to toughen up here, I work outside, though I do spend some time in the site office which has aircon (air con sheds have only being about on our smaller jobs in the last 5 rears or so), today I have about 20 guys outside working 10 hrs when they have smoko/lunch about half of them choose to eat outside (under shade) instead of in the aircon shed. Other than general talk about the weather/temp no complaints from them. As an other poster has said here in SE Qld we rarely get the 40 plus temps like the southern states and Perth and even then I can only recall a couple occasions in the last 16 years and that was more out to the west of Brisbane. I have also worked in Adelaide when it was 45 for about a week and we were also laying hot asphalt at that time.

That's what it is deal with it, worrying about the bad things does not make them go away it just stops you enjoying the good things!