Jobs in Melbourne hospitals

soul

I think these jobs would be hard to come by these days. The hospitals have sites that they advertise jobs on and a lot of jobs is who you know not what. Also may not get a visa as this would be covered as admin assistant I believe and not really a skilled occupation that is needed here in Aus.

No not yet my daughter just wanted to explore the job situation first she has spoken to a visa expert and he gave her good advice she wanted to see if it was possible to get a job in her line of work she also has qualifications for office management.

My daughter is also a qualified nursery nurse and has all that qualification. My daughters fiancé also works in the oil and gas industry, and there is a chance he can get a job transfer with his company.

they are both looking at all the options to see what is out there.

they will be going as a family as my granddaughter is 8 years old . My next question is how would you rate the australian education ? Is it similar to the scottish education? I know there will be more outdoor activities than here in Scotland as the weather lets us down in that respect.

any help would be appreciated

thanks val.