New to Melbourne 😃

Pasteypoms

Hi, we have just moved to Melbourne from the Midlands (11 days ago, Elwood) until we find somewhere permanent to live, hopefully bayside. We have 2 children 11 & 7 and would love to meet up with anyone who can give us advise and have a laugh. Also what do people do for Australian day? X?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, we've just moved to Glen Waverley from bristol. We have 2 kids (6yrs and 4yrs). Would love to meet up with others!

Hi, we have just moved to Black Rock (Bayside) from Portsmouth with two kids (7yrs & 4yrs). If anyone is keen to meet up I would love to hear from you.

Hi, we've just moved to Glen Waverley from bristol. We have 2 kids (6yrs and 4yrs). Would love to meet up with others!

Hey we are in Mordialloc about 30 mins from you ? when did you arrive? We would like to meet new people too. Message me your number and I'll give you a call x

Hi, we have just moved to Black Rock (Bayside) from Portsmouth with two kids (7yrs & 4yrs). If anyone is keen to meet up I would love to hear from you.

Welcome ? we are in mordialloc about 10-15 mins from you guys. We would love to meet up message me your number if you want and I'll call you x

Hope you don't mind me adding to your post, my hubby and I arrived Aus mid Feb and moved down to Melbourne end Feb. I'm the Aussie he's a Scot! I've been away from home for over 9 years and this is my first time living in Melbourne so it's an adventure for us both. We would love to start meeting people around the bayside area. We are currently in Brighton (ouch rent!!!) Please let me know if anyone else would be interested in meeting up, would be so nice to start getting to know a few people.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

would love over to meet up with people new to Melbourne too!!

beth

QUOTE=baysidebrit;1936682054]Hi, we have just moved to Black Rock (Bayside) from Portsmouth with two kids (7yrs & 4yrs). If anyone is keen to meet up I would love to hear from you.