Black Rock to South Dandenong

Sustain

About to place an offer on a large warehouse in South Dandenong and looking to either commute from Armadale or Black Rock.

Any experiences with travelling either of these routes during normal rush hour?

Will I find it difficult to get good warehouse staff around that area? (South Dandenong ie Near Greens Rd/Hattons Rd)

Guest The Pom Queen

You will be fine with both travelling and staff. Black Rock I'd probably go down Beach Road and Armadale the Princes Highway. You will be going against the main traffic flow.

Dandy (Dandenong) is the main business hub for the SE in fact a lot of the larger companies have moved down there

South Dandy there would be a lot of newly arrived migrants seeking work so I would think you would be fine. Re the journey, though:not fine. Terrible in fact- forget it- unless you have a few hours to spare!

You will be fine with both travelling and staff. Black Rock I'd probably go down Beach Road and Armadale the Princes Highway. You will be going against the main traffic flow.

Dandy (Dandenong) is the main business hub for the SE in fact a lot of the larger companies have moved down there

Both journeys suggest between 20 and 30 minutes according to visit victoria route planner

It currently takes me about 7 minutes from my first warehouse in Blackburn area, so taking hours comment with pinch of salt.

Guest The Pom Queen
Both journeys suggest between 20 and 30 minutes according to visit victoria route planner

It currently takes me about 7 minutes from my first warehouse in Blackburn area, so taking hours comment with pinch of salt.

If you were heading in to the city you could look at an hour but going against the flow you should be fine depending what time you are heading off as you could get caught in school traffic

I used to go from Edithvale to Dandenong and it did not take long at all. South Dandenong, Greens Road probably the go just use White Street turn right then turn at the large roundabout pasthe Waterways Estate and onto Greens Road.

No good public transport links has to be car unfortunately public transport would take a while.