Scouts and Guide groups in Mornington area

supa

Yes there are groups all around and all you need to do is get in touch with the associations and they will point you in the right direction.

My son went to Cubs at Tyabb and could have gone on to scouts but not that into it. Club is still going strong though and my son is over 30 now.

That's great Petals - thanks. I wasn't sure if it was that popular in Oz. My son (6) has no concentration skills and is always messing around but is fab whilst at Beavers so it would be good to keep it up if we come over.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest shooterguy
Both kids go to these groups here and have asked if they can still go if we move over. Does anyone know if there are any in either Mornington or Mount Martha?

Hi just saw this

We varrived in mornington in january, ther are two cubs and scout packs here. Our boy joined sea cubs 4weeks ago and is loving it. They have their hut right on the beach and play outside every meeting. Last week we went fishing for the first time Callum went out in one of thhebg kids dads boats.

He really loves it he was in cubs in the uk but says it's more fun here. It's also a good place to make grown up friends my wife has already been out for coffee with two of the mums and we have been invited round for dinner tomorrow night.

Pm me if you want details of joining ect

Archived