Car Insurance in UK

duffer34

Hi there move back to uk in dec and was wondering what uk insurance companies accept Australian no claims discount. Any advice greatly appreciated.

cheers

I can't remember er who I used but they accepted it with no problem, Admiral I think. The company my wife went with didnt accept the Australian no claims but they started her off and gave her a bonus equivalent to the no claims minus 1 year I think. It isn't difficult to find a company that will accept it or at least give you a bonus for going with them.

I think i was with budget for my first year and they accepted it, they did insist (and check) the Aussie car was uninsured to ensure i wasnt using the bonus twice.

The next mob after that took the notes from budget and didnt bat an eyelid.

Coming back to Aus, AAMI put my details in, told me i was in the system as a rating 1 for life and gave me full bonus, without me asking.

There's ONLY ONE.that I could find that will take your Australian No Claims Bonus Discount.I had Nightmares Trying to get insured at a decent f price. Make sure you have a up to date British Licence. and a letter from your Insurance Company from over here.With your discount entitlement on it +contact Phone @ Email address. It's Go Skippy Car Insurance 0844 902 9700 or 0844 902 7144 email talk2us@goskippy.com