Birthday in australia :d

milo 52

Sad times this time last year I was sitting at the Helm bar in darling harbour in the nice hot sun, drinking nice cold beers celebrating my birthday.

Well its my Birthday today and I'm back in the UK, well its pouring down with rain and very windy, so don't think I will be sitting out side but will be drinking lots of beers. :D

Happy Birthday Milo, as you are in the UK can we assume it is Sunday 22nd Feb? whatever the weather enjoy your day.

well I will be having a cold beer too as today (23rd) is my big 60 birthday. When I arrived in 1999 at 44 I was thinking gee we are starting a new life and I have plenty off time ahead of me, well boy oh boy do the years fly. Thinking about and acting on pension plans! our next new life.....maybe a few Bacardi's with the beer is called for.

Happy Birthday Milo, as you are in the UK can we assume it is Sunday 22nd Feb? whatever the weather enjoy your day.

well I will be having a cold beer too as today (23rd) is my big 60 birthday. When I arrived in 1999 at 44 I was thinking gee we are starting a new life and I have plenty off time ahead of me, well boy oh boy do the years fly. Thinking about and acting on pension plans! our next new life.....maybe a few Bacardi's with the beer is called for.

Yep my Birthday was the Sunday 22nd, I was 25years old where does time go :D Well I hope you enjoy that nice cold beer and have a awesome 60th Birthday. Happy Birthday