what a beautiful morning

bunbury61

Really gorgeous where I am too Bunbury! Sunny,slight breeze,and a couple of clouds atm.Going out later for a long walk to embrace the season and surround myself with nature! I'm one of those lucky people who don't mind what season it is,and accept whatever it is outside,the good,bad and ugly!:cute:

Really gorgeous where I am too Bunbury! Sunny,slight breeze,and a couple of clouds atm.Going out later for a long walk to embrace the season and surround myself with nature! I'm one of those lucky people who don't mind what season it is,and accept whatever it is outside,the good,bad and ugly!:cute:

It's nice to get seasons eh melz. Looking forward to it.

Yawn! You will say that about the sun after 6 yrs.:wink:

I'm South African, so I've had my fair share of sun. Lived in the UK now for 15 years and I can assure you, the heat, humidity and sun, is in my soul. It will never get tiring. UK winters are far too long, dull and boring me. I gave it a good try though, always the believer of trying something once. Done the UK now, time to move along. Each to their own.

Edited by ByronSmith

Good point Byron "each to their own"!

It does look ever so pretty outside this morning in the UK, we have white frost everywhere... But it certainly doesn't mean I want to venture outside today! I am sure the same can be said about the immense heat too when I am in Aus...

Both are lovely, both are different :-)

Cant beat it

Beautiful photo Bunbury. I really miss a sharp frosty morning like that, when the grass crunches beneath your feet and your breath steams before you. Always found mornings like that really invigorating when I was back home.

By now I have well and truly had my fill of winter. Still, never mind.....won't have to endure it again. I know plenty of people who love it though and good luck to them.

There's no love of the UK winter with me either,but it is getting better.....i love it about as much as day after day of 35c temps.....boyh a pain in the arse

Quote: Yawn! You will say that about the sun after 6 yrs.wink.gif

But isn't what makes the photo in the original post so beautiful, indeed, the sun..?

Plenty of frost in Oz too.. You just need to find a clear, still morning inland in winter... and there is plenty of it. It's not always 35 degrees. The difference with this frost is that it is usually followed by a beautiful winters day reaching between 10 and 15 degrees. :)

IMG_5010%2BChewton.JPG

Edited by speakeasy

By now I have well and truly had my fill of winter. Still, never mind.....won't have to endure it again. I know plenty of people who love it though and good luck to them.

Winter what winter ggs?.....snowed in ?.....days of snow and ice ?.....next 5 days are between 8 -10c....good amount of sun.....the winters of yesteryear are over .....

Its been a doddle