Transport Shipping Self Assesment

Major Tom

Hi all,

I just completed Crowns self assesment spread sheet of house contents, and it came out bang on a 20ft container, well worth doing if you're struggling to understand volume and sizes for containers. I have cherry picked items I want to take, and sell items in the UK.

Cheers MT

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

I just completed Crowns self assesment spread sheet of house contents, and it came out bang on a 20ft container, well worth doing if you're struggling to understand volume and sizes for containers. I have cherry picked items I want to take, and sell items in the UK.

Cheers MT

Hi Major Tom

We're just starting out on research into shipping our personal effects. Any chance you could point us to the link for the spreadsheet please?

Thanks

Hi Major Tom

We're just starting out on research into shipping our personal effects. Any chance you could point us to the link for the spreadsheet please?

Thanks

If it's not available online (some companies email these out to new enquiries) our version is here http://info.bournesmoves.com/international-shipping-volume-calculator

Hope that helps.