Move Cube not quite full, issue?

Saviola

Howdi,

Any of you that have had a Move Cube do you know if there is an issue with them not quite being full?

To ship the boxes we need would be about $100 more than the cube, but all stacked up we are about 2ft shy in height.

Any thoughts on this being an issue?

Cheers

Saviola

Id try and find things to fill the gap, even if it means going buying stuff and stockpiling it... Another option would be to see if anyone is looking to send a few bits and bobs and allow them to fill up your cube. I dont think there would be an issue with it not being full but it would help to packed thoroughly for movement purposes.

Cal x

HEY our driver was telling us tales about cubes going over half full etc. my advise would be too fill it. whether its suitcases or a table or bikes u like etc etc or even bedding but i certainly wouldnt send it over with space as obviously u will kick yourselves in the future if you do that im sure

Hello

I found the MoveCube to be very sturdy - I too had space left at the top of the cube - so used Some empty boxes to fill the void and provide additional support to the items that I packed inside.It did the job and stopped things moving around. All arrived safe and secure for me.

All the best.

T