Oz equivalent to Highway Code

Does anyone know if there is/you can buy or download an aussie highway code equivalent?

Although it all seemed easy when we were out there it would be a really handy thing to have. I also have a 16 yr old (17 soon) who will hopefully be a new driver by the time we get there and could REALLY do with one :biggrin:

Ta folks

Lyn x

Lyn, we're going to Brisbane on June 16th, I'll add it to my list of things to look out for and pick one up for you, if you like.

Could do with one ourselves as Josh passed his test yesterday, first time and at 17, now I'm s**t scared everytime he leaves the house!!

Sam xx

Lyn, we're going to Brisbane on June 16th, I'll add it to my list of things to look out for and pick one up for you, if you like.

Could do with one ourselves as Josh passed his test yesterday, first time and at 17, now I'm s**t scared everytime he leaves the house!!

Sam xx

Oh god sam! l know that feeling when carly passed hers few years back but l will be sh*t scared too with callum, he is so bl**dy dopy at times!

Congratulations to Josh though!

Did try and buy one when in sydney but girl at counter didnt think one existed, thanks though that would be great!

Lyn x

Archived