********- avoid based on my experience

Guest Rah Rah

Guest Rah Rah

So I paid for ******** to ship my motorcycle from Uk to Adelaide in April this year. Advised be 8 weeks and door to door collection and delivery and a competitive quote so signed up. Since then I have had nothing but frustration, disappointment and lack of customer service that means 12 weeks after I left the UK and at least 15 weeks since they collected the bike, it has just left the UK so I have had to cancel plans to ride to Melbourne to watch the motogp.

It started with the bike being loaded into the back of a 7.5ton truck and strapped to a mattress so waiting to see what damage may have been incurred. Alas I was not there as I would have stopped my pride and joy going, but my wife sent me the pictures of this happening. I have since had multiple requests to send the same documents through over and over again and still no bike although it has now left the UK.

When I escalated my concerns I have recieved some support from the gentleman who is the managing director, but Jack, my case manager has been no support and even after my bike has left the UK has requested documents be resent even though he has had the bike for months :arghh:

This complaint is still ongoing and my bike in transit but I want to make everyone aware so you do not have an experience like mine. This has really ruined the whole shipping experience for me as my household goods were delivered on time as agreed by another provider and wish I would have used them for this too.

Company is ********

Edited by Rah Rah
title missing

Guest The Pom Queen

As the name is starred out I would say this company have received negative feedback before and threatened the forum with legal action if we didn't remove their name. I am sorry this has happened, there is nothing stopping members from sending you a pm to see who this company are

Guest Rah Rah
As the name is starred out I would say this company have received negative feedback before and threatened the forum with legal action if we didn't remove their name. I am sorry this has happened, there is nothing stopping members from sending you a pm to see who this company are

Makes sense now. Says it all doesn't it :wink: