Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Question Holiday accomodation

Hi all,

My family and I are traveling to Hobart, Tasmania on April 22nd for a reccie of the area as this is on our list for immigration. We have been granted permanent residency and are visiting Perth, Adelaide and Tasmania. We will be staying for 4 nights and were wondering if anybody can recommend any good budget accomodation for 2 adults and 1 child. Thought about backpackers but they can sometimes be a bit noisy. we are hiring a car so anywhere around the Hobart area is fine.

Thanx
      Steven.

PSS International Removals

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      Hi there
      try Bay View Villas phone number from uk 006136347611 it has a Web site which is Bay View Villas - Hobart Accommodation it is in West Hobart and it overlooks Hobart . They are more like small units and have a couple of bedrooms , lounge bathroom and also laundry facilities. Not too far out of Hobart but fairly quiet nice area.
      Any problems when you are over here or just want to have a chat pop into our shop Kingston Florist we are in Channel Court in Kingston .Kingston , Blackmans Bay are nice areas too!
      best wishes
      Sally and Colin

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Smile

Hi, thanks for the info. Do you know of anywhere slightly cheaper ? This holiday / reccie is costing a fortune and i'm now trying to reduce costs. Flights to and from Australia, 4 internal flights, campervan hire Adelaide, car hire Perth and Tasmania, food, activities for an 8 year old, the list go's on. I appreciate your reccomendation but need something cheaper. Would love to come to your florists and have a chat, we are considering Tasmania but not sure about work. My wife Kay is a hairdresser with her own business and I work as a CCTV techncian for the police.

Thankyou

Steven Clark.

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      Try Cosy Cabins Around Tasmania - Accommodation the ones at mornington its on the Eastern Shore just on the edge of Howrah not a bad area at all and the shoreline Shoreline Hotel and Riverfront Motel and Villas - Welcome also there is the Argyle motor lodge Argyle Motor Lodge Tasmania try these and see how you go. If not let me know and I will send some more through.
      Sally

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Sally & Collin

Sorry for the delay in responding to your threads. We have now sorted out accomodation staying in the centre of Hobart at Central Cafe Bar, we are planning to call in and see you as you suggested for a little chat if you don't mind. We leave for Oz tommorrow 7th April and will be in Tasmania from the 22nd April so will see you after that. If thats a problem let me know as I will be checking emails en-route. Thanks.

Steven, Kay & Jessica.

Title
      Liked
      33 times
      Rep
      No Worries. Phone number for shop is 0362295873 and home is 0362296009 if you have any problems. Looking forward to meeting you . Have a safe and good trip over.
      Sally & Colin.

•