Look at JOB STATISTICS First Before Moving to South Australia......

rehanonline83

Hello Friends,

I was willing to apply for 176 State Sponsorship. But after refusal from VIC SS, i left with ONLY 2 OPTIONS.

WA or SA

My aim is to land somewhere in Australia where i would be able to secure my job easily but i am really confused between WA and SA.

I made hell of research to decide which state suits me the best for STATE SPONSORSHIP. I posted many threads and did not get a very fruitful response.

However, i thought to share some valuable information for applicants like me. I wish them to take right decision at right time.

I CAN NOT SHARE ALL PUBLICATIONS AND REPORTS I READ BUT CERTAINLY I WOULD LIKE YOU TO LOOK AT THE ATTACHED STATISTICAL DOCUMENTS/DATA (Make sure to enable MACRO of your excel sheet to view that data completely.). I AM SURE IT WILL BE VERY VERY HELPFUL FOR YOU.

While reading this thread i would love to welcome someone who would help me too and help me decide which state suits me the best considering my job (WA or SA).

I am Electrical Engineer specialized in Smart Metering, Smart Metering Solution Provision, Energy Management.

My own research convinces me slightly for WA but i am still looking for valuable suggestion of someone knows about the scope of my specialization and its job hunting opportunity in WA or SA.

Thanks

6FutureEmploymentGrowth000s.xls

5DYNAMICOCCUPATIONSPREADSHEETANZSCO.xls

3StateandTerritoryIndustryGrowth.xls

4DYNAMICINDUSTRYSPREADSHEETANZSIC06.xls

2MainEmployingOccupations.xls

6FutureEmploymentGrowth000s.xls

5DYNAMICOCCUPATIONSPREADSHEETANZSCO.xls

3StateandTerritoryIndustryGrowth.xls

4DYNAMICINDUSTRYSPREADSHEETANZSIC06.xls

2MainEmployingOccupations.xls

• Like 1