Berwick, Pakenham, Narre Warren???

Guest emma cant wait to go!

Hello all ......you'll probably think i'm mad but here goes..... Is there anyone out there in the eastern suberbs of Melbourne who would like the chance of a natter and a coffee, whilst holding a Tupperware party??

I'm trying to start my "career" as a Tupperware consultant but as i'm new to Berwick, don't know that many people to branch out to!

The product is great, the Ozzies love it, and its a chance to have a bit of a laugh, all the host needs to do is "host" it and they might even get a fab free gift!

I'm not really mad, just trying to fit in around the kids, i can do daytime or evening parties, the choice is yours!!!

Hope to hear from anyone whos interested, send me a message or just reply to this thread!

Thanks in advance

Emma xxx

Sorry all tupperwared out. My neighbour dabbles with it too.

Are you involved at the school, kinder, anything to do with sporting clubs and children is the place to find lots of new mums who are tupperware starved :notworthy:

Thanks for that Petals! I have thought about those ideas, my kids are both school age and its hard when you are just dropping off and collecting to "drop in" to other parents "would you like a Tupperware party?" Lol! But i will try and do have a couple of other ideas, so we'll see, nothing ventured, nothing gained!!

xxx

• 5 years later...
Guest The Pom Queen
Haha, yes maybe maybe not!? :-)

If you want a few contacts in Narre Warren, Berwick, Cranbourne area give me a shout I will put you in touch with some lovely people.

Archived